Welcome to our forum!

A compelling community experience.

Intuitive. Social. Engaging. Fast. XenForo brings a fresh outlook to forum software.

Registration is free!

1. Want to get something for nothing? We are giving away a wireless mouse and headphones! Click HERE to find out how
    Dismiss Notice

Ad Styler And Color Options Tutorial

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Kika, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Kika

Kika Drone
    Staff Member Horribly Elite Member

You may have seen a fancy button at the bottom that says "AD styler". And you may have questioned WTF IS THAT SHIT?! And clicked on it and found that it's a wonderful assortment of create your own colorful page how ever the fuck you want.

Or you may have shied away and been like "fuck that noise. I'm not breaking this site because it's fucking awesome the way it is."

Well, I'm here to show you the nifty things it can do.

First, scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen. Just above the footer, you will see the following:

where is the ad styler.PNG

Right next to Horrible Crime News - UI.X, there is a box that says "AD Styler"

Click on it. The following box will appear:

ad styler.PNG

Now, here's the fun part. If you click the arrow down button next to the "Default" button, you will be given a number of backgrounds to choose from:

ad styler backgrounds.PNG

Play with it. pick and choose what you want. if you think you broke it, let me know so we can get it fixed (or at least get the default colors back for you to break it again).

The next thing to play with is the default font. If you click that arrow down button, you will be given a few choices for font (only works for titles and other small things, not everything) throughout the site:

ad styler font.PNG

And then there are the background patterns:

background patterns.PNG

Now, if you don't want to get all fancy and mess anything up, there are simple color layouts already set up as well.

Next to the ad styler, there is a box called color options. click on it. it will bring up the following:

color options.PNG

If you click on any of those colors, it will change the forum headings and backgrounds to those color settings. play with them.

Again, if you have any questions or problems, please do no hesitate to ask myself or The CleanerThe Cleaner.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
  2. Kika

Kika Drone
    Staff Member Horribly Elite Member

FYI: for mobile users you only have the option to play with the color options.