Welcome to our forum!

A compelling community experience.

Intuitive. Social. Engaging. Fast. XenForo brings a fresh outlook to forum software.

Registration is free!

1. Want to get something for nothing? We are giving away a wireless mouse and headphones! Click HERE to find out how
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Amora Bain Carson Was Murdered By Her Mother's Boyfriend

Discussion in 'Horrible Past Crimes' started by La China, Feb 6, 2015.

1. La China

La China Mysterious
    Horribly Elite Member

Some of these babies stay with me, I will think about them sometimes and I feel that by putting their stories up it tells the world that they are not forgotten.

n1.JPG n.jpg

In the last hours of 13-month-old Amora Bain Carson's life, she endured inexplicable pain from 24 human bites, multiple fractures to her ribs and numerous abrasions to her entire face.

Her injuries were so severe and extensive that the medical examiner who performed her autopsy testified Wednesday, during the capital murder trial of Blaine Keith Milam, that they were worst he's ever seen inflicted on a child.

All of Amora's injuries were caused while she was alive and some were possibly hours old.

Milam, 20, and his girlfriend, Jessica Carson, also 20, are accused of killing Carson's daughter on Dec. 2, 2008, in an attempted exorcism. Carson, who remains in jail, will be tried separately on a capital murder charge.

Authorities said the couple called 911 that morning to report the child's death. They told investigators they went to a pawn shop, then returned to their mobile home to find Amora dead, prosecutors said.

It was widely reported when the crime occurred that the couple went to sell household tools to get money to hire a priest for an exorcism.

Possible strangulation
    Pinckard said a couple of things jumped out at him about the child's body. He said her face was covered with abrasions and scrapes “to the point that the abrasions were all touching each other,” which made it appear like one large injury.

In addition, human bite marks were all over her body, from head to toe and front to back. The marks were consistent with a human tooth tearing the skin. A forensic dentist confirmed the bites as human, he said.

The child also suffered 18 rib factures, extensive bleeding under her scalp, multiple fractures on the back of her head, a lacerated liver, a broken arm and leg and a bleeding blood vessel in her neck, which suggested possible strangulation.

The autopsy also revealed the child had been sexually assaulted. Her genitalia and rectum were badly bruised, Pinckard said.

“I've never seen anything like it,” the pathologist said.

Tanner asked him if it could have been caused by male penetration. Pinckard said it was likely caused by an object.

“Were you able to tell what injury caused the death?” Tanner said.

“No,” Pinckard said. “There were so many injuries present.”

http://bit.ly/1KznVe4

• Thank You Thank You x 2
    • Love you Love you x 1
  2. La China

La China Mysterious
    Horribly Elite Member

Former Rusk County Sheriff's investigator Cannon Levoy seemed to hold back tears this morning when he saw a photo of 13-month-old Amora Carson lying in the home where she was killed.

He said he will never forget that scene and is still disturbed by what he saw.

On Milam's clothing, which was packaged separately from Ms. Carson's, testing showed traces of apparent blood on his boots, belt and boxers, she said.

Ms. Thomas said Ms. Carson's jacket had orange stains that presumptively tested positive for blood.

Ms. Carson's black pants also tested presumptively positive for blood, she said, and her shoes showed traces of blood.

While testifying, Ms. Thomas also identified two diapers from Amora, which had significant blood inside them, and a footed sleeper with presumptive blood inside it.

http://bit.ly/1yRWjLN

• Love you Love you x 1
  3. La China

La China Mysterious
    Horribly Elite Member

A young East Texas couple was arraigned Wednesday on capital murder charges accusing them of beating the woman's 1-year-old daughter to get rid of "the demons."

Lt. Reynold Humber said that the couple told detectives various stories on how the child was injured, including that the toddler was in an auto accident and attacked by the family's dogs. They even said that the child beat herself in the head with a hammer.

"They had multiple stories they went through before they told us they had beaten the child to death," he told The Tyler Morning Telegraph for its Wednesday editions.

Humber said the couple eventually told deputies the child was possessed and they were trying to rid her of demons.

An arrest affidavit says that after the child was dead, the couple "drove to Henderson to pawn some items to pay for an exorcism."

Officials said Milam and Carson told detectives they decided to hire a priest after the exorcism went badly. Humber said there was no information on any clergy being called to the home.

While waiting to be arraigned, Carson crossed her arms and sobbed silently. Milam looked around the courtroom and occasionally glanced at his hand, where he had a visible bite mark.

Milam was sentenced in August on a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child and received a probated sentence. Investigator William Brown with the Rusk County District Attorney's Office said that case did not involve Amora.

Milam has also been arrested on charges of causing a disturbance and assault/family violence.

http://fxn.ws/16slQmQ

• Thank You Thank You x 1
  4. La China

La China Mysterious
    Horribly Elite Member

Chronic use of methamphetamine by Blaine Keith Milam may have played a factor in his actions leading to the death of 13-month-old Amora Bain Carson, a psychology professor testified Monday.

In studies, low doses of methamphetamine have been shown to make a person more alert, energetic, euphoric and confident, Lundberg-Love said. She pointed to diet pills in the “olden days” that doctors prescribed, which contained various forms of amphetamines.

“Over time it was a real problem because they liked the effects and you had to increase the dose,” Lundberg-Love said.

Methamphetamine increases dopamine levels in the brain, creating a state of euphoria, Lundberg-Love said. When the dopamine is depleted a person is “running on empty,” she said. As tolerance is built up, more of the drug is needed to reach the same effect.

Paranoia and hallucinations are effects of methamphetamine, Lundberg-Love said, including “believing there were demons and that demons were changing the facial structure of the child.

“These kinds of abnormalities, could be, maybe, related to the abnormal behavior in methamphetamine users,” Lundberg-Love said.

“In all of the testimony given here today you have used the word ‘maybe’ a lot,” Tanner said. “This may be because of his use of methamphetamine and it may not, right?”

Based on reports Milam gave to officials. he was using alcohol by age 13, drank a pint of Schnapps a day by age 15, had tried cocaine by 2008 and started weekly use of methamphetamine by age 16 that didn’t stop until he was detained, Tanner said. He had also admitted to using vicodin, crack and embalming fluid, Tanner read from the report.

However, in July 2008, Milam denied using cocaine, crack, heroin, LSD, PCP, inhalants or other drugs, Tanner said, reading from an investigative report taken four months before Amora’s death. On that report, Milam admitted to “occasionally” using marijuana starting at age 16 and ending in 2006 and “occasionally” using methamphetamine staring at age 16 and ending in 2006, Tanner read.

“From the PSI report in 2008 it was a very different story he gave than later,” Tanner said. “ When there’s not a motive to self report, he reported he stopped in 2006. When there is a motive to self report because of a capital murder trial, there’s just drugs flying everywhere.”

However, lead defense attorney Rick Hagan said the studies Lundberg-Love presented there is a “strong suggestion” methamphetamine use made Milam commit the murder. Milam had high levels of methamphetamine in his blood when detained, which Lundberg-Love said suggested the level in Milam’s blood was much higher before he was detained.

http://bit.ly/16BgJkt

5. Offmylithium

Offmylithium Just Horrible

At some point that baby looks like she was so well cared for, with her chubby cheeks and her eyes are bright and her hair is shiny. How could they go from that to biting the flesh from her? For my own sanity I have to pretend that I know for a fact that the poor baby passed out at some point and didnt suffer through all of it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. La China

La China Mysterious
    Horribly Elite Member

She was cared for until that bastard pedophile came into the picture. He had already been convicted of sexual abuse of a child and was not supposed to be out of jail.

• Love you Love you x 2
  7. La China

La China Mysterious
    Horribly Elite Member

Detectives investigating the Dec. 2, 2008, death of 13-month-old Amora Bain Carson in Rusk County found a wrench under the home where she had been living hours after Blaine Keith Milam asked his sister to find and retrieve some evidence there, witnesses testified.

A nurse in the Rusk County Jail testified Wednesday she was making her rounds Jan. 22, 2009, to dispense medications to inmates when she heard Milam call out.

“He hollered and said, ‘Miss Shirley, I’d like to see you,’” Deputy Shirley Broyles said. “I could tell he was upset; he didn’t sound like himself.”

Broyles said she wasn’t sure why Milam was so upset.

“He said, ‘I want to confess. I did it. The Blaine you know did not do this. My dad told me to be a man. I’ve been reading my Bible. Please tell Jessica I love her,’” Broyles testified.

Milam previously had been convicted of aggravated sexual assault of a child and is a registered sex offender, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety’s sex offender registry. He was supposed to be in jail at the time of Amora’s death as a condition of probation for that conviction.

However, authorities have said, Milam skipped out on a work-release program 48 days into the 180-day jail sentence.

Teresa Shea, Milam’s older sister, testified Milam called her at her home in Bloomington, Ind., the night before Amora’s death, and again the next morning.

“I was at Burger King getting breakfast,” she said. “He called me crying because he had found Amora dead. I said, ‘Have you called for help?’ He said, ‘No.’”

Law enforcement officials have testified the 9-1-1 call from Milam’s home about Amora’s death came in at 10:37 a.m. Dec. 2, 2008.

Shea traveled from Indiana and visited her brother in the Rusk County Jail Dec. 13, 2008. While prosecutors attempted to elicit testimony from her that her brother asked her to retrieve some evidence under his house, she denied it.

“I don’t remember him asking me to get it,” she said.

However, her aunt by marriage, Deanna Gray, testified that Shea told Gray and her daughter hours after Shea visited Milam in jail that Milam had asked her to go get something from under his house.

“She was needing to find a way to get out to the trailer,” Gray said. “Blaine had told her to go get some evidence out from under the house.”

Gray and her daughter looked at each other and Gray went into her house, she testified, where she called Rusk County Sheriff’s Detective Amber Rogers and told her to get to the trailer.

http://bit.ly/1AF4pgc

8. Offmylithium

Offmylithium Just Horrible

Oh my God I am going to have a stroke..When will the powers that be understand that any sexual act with a kid is a dangerous mental disorder that is incurable and untreatable. These people are a public safety issue and either need to be killed as a show of mercy for their condition..or housed forever away from the public.

I have had packs of gum that lasted longer than 180 days..Fuck this system.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Best Ever Best Ever x 1
  9. fotofuckit

fotofuckit Horribly Horrible
    Horribly Elite Member

Omg. They bit and beat this little cherub with a hammer and then he raped her.

I don't recall in Exorcism 101 class (not really) that any of the aforementioned acts were suggested means to rid demons.

If a woman wants to be with a baby raper/baby abuser/druggie, then they need to give their baby away to family.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. La China

La China Mysterious
    Horribly Elite Member

Exactly. The fucking funniest part in all of this is that his mom wants to say he didn't do it. She had a facebook page proclaiming his innocence. :kill::kill: Gets me all sorts of stabby!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Kika

Kika Drone
    Staff Member Horribly Elite Member

I remember this case very vividly!!! I remember how each of their families denied that they did this to the baby! On top of him asking his sister to get rid of evidence. But almost all of the bite marks were Blaine's!! Which is even stated in his appeal!

http://www.leagle.com/decision/In TXCO 20120523931

• Thank You Thank You x 2
  12. Kika

Kika Drone

She was going to try to cover for her BROTHER! LIKE NOTHING HAD EVER HAPPENED TO THAT BABY!! LIKE IF HE DIDN'T ASSIST IN HER MURDER!!!

• Love you Love you x 1
  13. Synduerla

Synduerla Just Horrible

I remember this case!! How can anyone say that man is innocent!

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. fotofuckit

fotofuckit Horribly Horrible
    Horribly Elite Member

I could've gone my whole life never connecting those two points. :arghh::(:cry::bawling:

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. La China

La China Mysterious
    Horribly Elite Member

His mom is saying he's innocent, I guess she wants people to believe that Amora hit herself with the hammer.:cautious:

• Love you Love you x 1
  16. Mr.Buttons

Mr.Buttons Just Horrible

Ok. That auntie deserves alot of thank yous and hugs. Its never easy to do the right thing. But she did.
    My heart just SUNK when I read what they had found, and that his sister was going to get rid of it, if she found it.
    Ahhh. Teresa. You are going to hell too.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Soljon

Soljon Horribly Shy

Hello I know of them we stayed 2 doors down from them and he would Chase Jessica literally around the complex accusing her of cheating while he was at work and then make her get out of her clothes and smell her panties to reassure himself that she was missing which she wasn't she was so scared of him that she barely talk or look up at people and as far as Amora everyone. That she was younger 18month because he carried her around and a carrier he would run up two people apartment on their vehicles asking has anyone seen anyone coming or going out of the apartment wow she was account he was a schizo frantic paranoid individual and for her to be a valedictorian she was very smart but very insecure I was going to come and testify on behalf of Jessica but after realizing what I visualized when I was around them I felt as though she was also a victim just like Amora

18. Kika

Kika Drone

I don't believe Jessica was a victim. She played a part in the death of baby Amora.

I don't understand why you wouldn't testify on her behalf if you truly felt she was a victim. But to each their own.